Technical Sourcing Recruiter
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Amazon Devices is seeking a talented, results oriented Technical Sourcing Recruiter with a passion for delighting the client and the candidate. You will work with a close-knit recruiting team. Your focus will be on candidate generation, developing staffing strategies, and building a strong partnership with the greater staffing team and the business. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team focused on making an impact on the business, and recruiting for innovative talent.
As a Sourcing Recruiter you will partner with the business teams to execute against our hiring goals for a dynamic, and growing business.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
· 3+ years recruiting or sourcing experience working in a medium to high volume, high hiring bar environment
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· A demonstrated passion for recruiting and providing amazing customer service
· Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategy, with an ability to manage customer expectations
· Strong technical sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
· Focused on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top