Technical Program Manager - Amazon FreeTime
- 5+ years of experience managing full life-cycle technical projects or programs of an increasingly large and complex scale in a related industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline required or 4+years equivalent work experience.
- Experience managing software development efforts in, distributed systems and/or developing large scale e-commerce and web applications.
- Experience professionally developing software in languages like Java, C++, Perl or another current web technology.
- Ability to prioritize and understand constraints in both customer and business terms.
- Ability to establish credibility and work with key internal partners to get things done
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong bias for action and "get it done" attitude
- Deep technical expertise and strong analytical skills are a must
- Experience mentoring and developing junior project managers
- A Masters in computer science or related technical discipline
- Deep experience with digital text, HTML, XML, and related technologies.
- Passion for mobile software development
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top