Sr Technical Recruiter
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Amazon Lab126 is seeking a talented results oriented Senior Technical Recruiter with a passion for delighting the client and candidate to join our recruiting organization. You will work with a close-knit recruiting team. Your focus will be on driving staffing strategies along with candidate generation and closing of candidates in partnership with your clients. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team focused on making an impact on the business, recruiting for innovative talent.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter you will partner with the business teams to execute against our hiring goals for a dynamic, growing business.
- 7+ years of corporate recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation in a high tech market
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience recruiting senior engineering talent
- Experience in technical recruiting is strongly preferred
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; Passion and acumen for clients business
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated passion for recruiting and providing amazing customer service
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
- Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
- Successfully built scalable recruiting programs and processes
- Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top