Sr. Technical Program Manager - Amazon FreeTime
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry, including hands-on management of large, cross-functional software efforts
- Experience managing server and client software systems, distributed systems and/or developing large scale web applications
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong bias for action and "get it done" attitude
- Deep technical expertise and strong analytical skills are a must
- Experience mentoring and developing junior project managers
- A Masters in computer science or related technical discipline
- Deep experience with digital text, HTML, XML, and related technologies.
- Passion for mobile software development
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top