Sr. Software QA Engineer - FW
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a Sr. SQA Engineer- Hardware and Firmware Stress, you will perform accelerated testing of devices to improve system level design, performance. Use your passion in coding and diagnostic testing to stress prototypes and suggest design improvements to deliver superior products.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, EE, or related
- 7+ years of software code development and test automation
- 7+ years of experience working in Linux environment
- Experience working on embedded platforms
- 7+ years of experience in C/C++
- Scripting Knowledge(python or perl)
- Master's degree in related field
- 7+ years of experience in embedded software development and testing
- Good understanding of the Linux kernel and/or drivers
- Proficient with scripting language e.g. Perl, Python, shell
- Experience in consumer electronics
- Wifi/BT experience
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Program Management Office
Kevin oversees the product development process used to create devices and accessories across all Amazon Lab126 products. His oversight helps ensure everything is scalable as product lines grow.
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top