Sr Software Development Engineer, Prime Now
Sr Sotware Developers Are you interested in building version 1.0 of a new product? Are you passionate about creating first class mobile shopping experiences?
Amazon is seeking exceptional developers to build a brand new, mission critical mobile application and website for millions of Amazon customers.
This is an early stage initiative with a fast paced, highly collaborative start up like environment inside Amazon. To be successful you need to be flexible and entrepreneurial. You are a true owner - you are deeply interested in product design, architecture, and you work relentlessly on the best customer experience. You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and willing to develop quick proof of concepts, iterate and improve. You create extendable design and easy to maintain technical foundation with the long term vision in mind.
Join us for a recruiting event and reception in Guadalajara, October 21, 22, and 23.
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages/platforms: Java, C++ or Objective C
- Experience in developing successful mobile applications
- Experience in developing large scale web applications
- Self-starter, quick learner and passionate about problem solving
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top