Sr. Software Development Engineer
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has one of the largest server fleets in the world. Every day those servers have some kind of server quality issue. The Fleet Data Engineering team is building the infrastructure possible to analysis that data for trends. With a fleet of our size, we see the statistical anomalies but it takes a massive amount of data to do that.
We're looking for a software development engineer who is interested in helping to build one of the largest collection of hardware failure data in the world.
- 7+ years of professional experience in software development
- Proficiency in Java, Python, and/or C/C++ development
- Object oriented design experience
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Prior experience leading the delivery of large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with scalable, API based agent or service oriented software architecture
- Experience with agile development or similar methodologies for continuous development of product and technology
- Experience building ETL processes, data warehouses, and data marts
- Experience developing complex enterprise focused application
- Experience with distributed systems architecture and related technologies.
- Experience with large scale systems
- Experience using AWS services
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top