Software Development Engineer Intern
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
- Work very closely with projects and software leads to define an automated testing strategy around specific platform components.
- Implement fully automated tests to validate and stress product functionality
- Identify new and innovative ways to test the product and ensure that we develop a comprehensive suite of tests to raise the overall quality of the products and shorten development cycles.
- Work closely with the automation team to improve the internal automation strategy
- Working towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science
- 1+ years of experience as a software developer developing in C and Java
- 1+ year of experience developing automated test desired
- 1+ year of experience developing on Linux
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge required
- Master's degree in Computer Science
- Experience with embedded devices is a plus
- Experience with scripting languages is a plus
- Experience with existing automation frameworks is a plus
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of experience
Lab126, a part of the Amazon.com Inc. group of companies, is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top