Software Development Engineer
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a Software Development Engineer – Web Technologies, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. In this role, you will:
- Prepare technical requirements, software design specifications and other forms of documentation
- Develop embedded software solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- 7+ years of experience in software development in C/C++
- Development of embedded software solutions
- Experience with Linux user interface technologies such as X Windows and GTK
- A proven ability to deliver high quality work on tight schedules
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top