Senior Test Automation Engineer
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create?
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer you will be responsible developing and deploying infrastructure that will improve the accuracy, throughput, and analytics of our mechanical, electrical, environmental, and cosmetic reliability test systems. You will do this through reduced opportunity for human error, increased operational efficiency, real-time test status, and automatic data collection.
- 7+ years of experience in software, data systems, analytics, or robotics
- 3+ years of experience in reliability or characterization testing or data management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science
- This position can have up to 10% domestic or international travel
- Postgraduate degree in Engineering or Science
- Working knowledge with a statistical analysis software package (examples include R, JMP, Minitab, and ReliaSoft)
- Proven ability to working within a cross functional organization to develop and deliver new processes or systems
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top