Senior Hardware Development Engineer
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a Senior Engineer Firmware Integrity you will be responsible to improve product reliability through robust error recovery (keep devices functional), detailed FA logs (know what went wrong), and improved data analysis (risk management and proactive mitigation).
- 7+ years of experience in product design or reliability
- Experience with embedded systems, firmware and electronics
- Experience in at least one statistical package and in visualization of complex multi-dimensional data sets
- Bachelor’s degree in Science and engineering
- This position can have up to 20% domestic and international travel
- Postgraduate degree in Engineering
- Technology and program management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top