Senior Automation SW Engineer
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers customer-obsessed consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle, Fire Tablets, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
In this newly created role you will be responsible for automation of EDA (eCAD, Simulation and Dfx) tools. At Amazon Lab126 you will be working in a fast paced environment as part of System SI and Packaging team. In this role you will be responsible for developing tools/scripts to extend functionality of EDA tools and to automate various tasks to improve design process to improve productivity.
- 7+ years hands on experience with Cadence Skill coding
- 5+ years hands on experience with Pearl, Oracle/MySQL and Visual Basic
- Experience in Web based project tracking/management tool development
- Experience with the functional aspects of PCB/Sch and simulation tools
- 4 year degree in computer science or in a related engineering field
- Hands on experience with automation of tools from Ansys, CST and/or Cadence is a big plus
- Experience with developing online PDM (Product Design Management) tool development
- Experience with project status tracking and online sign off tools is a big plus
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top