Quality Assurance Engineer
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
If you are an experienced quality assurance engineer in test who is passionate about internationalization, then you should consider joining our world-class engineering team and help us create the future of internationalization technology through extraordinary innovation.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of software quality assurance engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience in QA methodology and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools
- Passion for internationalization
- Diverse QA experience on a variety of platforms: websites, mobile devices, rich client applications (PC and Mac), and back-end services
- Experience with UI and web automation
- Experience testing back-end web services
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Experience with Android development environment
- Experience building test harnesses and test tools
- Proven ability to create, execute, and maintain comprehensive and air-tight test plans
- Enthusiasm to dig into technical specifications and to troubleshoot problems
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Creativity and initiative for improving product coverage and effectiveness
- Understanding of good User Interface design
- Strong understanding of requirements and business needs in practical application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top