MBA Operations PM Intern
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics like the Kindle family of products. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc. Since then, we have worked to produce innovative devices like our best-selling e-readers and tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As an Operations Program Manager Intern you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
As an Operations Intern, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative consumer products. You must be resourceful, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver results on complex projects involving teams across the company
- Work with stakeholders to define business requirements
- Understand current system capabilities and limitations
- Problem solve and explore solutions to current processes and systems
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to implementation
- Drive continuous improvement
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program with an Operations or Supply Chain focus
- 5+ years of experience managing cross-functional projects and programs
- 3-5 years of experience in product or process definition, having taken a product or process from concept to execution
- 3-5 years of experience in supply chain, manufacturing or operations for a hardware device company
- Proven ability to influence others, facilitate agreement among stakeholders with different interests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, building relationships
- Technical aptitude and familiarity with the design and utilization of complex systems
- Proven track record of complex and creative problem solving and the desire to create and build new processes
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, Excel, Access
- Ability to travel
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top