Hardware Product Integrity Lab Engineer
The Amazon Hardware team in Seattle focuses on research and development of high-profile, innovative programs. If you are seeking an iterative, fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation and apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve real world challenges, this is your opportunity. What will you help us create?
As a Hardware Product Integrity Lab Engineer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to test and develop state-of-the-art concepts. You will work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team, and outside partners to drive key aspects of product definition, execution, and test. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
- Associates or Bachelor's of Science degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or science (material science, physics, chemistry) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in similar reliability and/or consumer electronics positions E.g. Shock, vibration, LTOS, HAST
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Office, Labview, Matlab, a scripting/programming environment (e.g. VBA, Python, C#, Perl), JMP, or Minitab
- Experience with Failure Analysis
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects successfully
- Ability to work in a cross functional team and accommodate flexible loading
- Strong hands-on drive for executing reliability testing
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top