Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Lab126 is seeking a Financial Analyst to support a highly innovative and growing global business. This position will support the key supply chain aspects of a consumer electronics focused business. The main responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain financial metrics and reporting
- Simplify and automate existing financial processes
- Support financial budgeting and planning
- Support business analysis and cost reduction opportunities/initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in business, finance, engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of finance/accounting experience
- Strong financial modeling and reporting skills using Excel
- Experience with Cognos or similar tools
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Excellent attention to detail, strong problem solving skills, the ability to deal with ambiguity, and work successfully and effectively on cross-functional team
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top