Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As an Executive Administrator, you will work in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group, while keeping abreast of general business objectives, policies, standards, services, facilities, procedures and related information in order to maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization. Key to the position is the ability to handle multiple tasks at once. You will complete high volumes of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision while maintaining awareness of deadline sensitivity. As such, the candidate must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics.
- 3+ years of work experience in an executive administrative capacity
- Experience learning enterprise software tools including Oracle
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree
- Positive, proactive, very detail oriented and driven to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top