Corporate Counsel, Lab 126
Amazon Lab126 is looking for a talented attorney with significant transactional experience, to join its legal group. The attorney will work closely with business team members and serve as counsel on deals,
providing legal advice and guidance in connection with the design, development, manufacture and commercialization of innovative consumer products.
Principal duties include structuring, drafting and negotiation of technology development, licensing, procurement and other commercial agreements, and provision of ongoing legal counseling in the areas of
intellectual property, consumer law, technology, digital media, and regulatory compliance. Some travel, domestic and international, is required.
- J.D. degree and membership in one state bar is required
- 3-5 years of relevant legal experience
- 2+ years of experience in a top national or international law firm
- Strong analytical, communications and client interaction skills
- Strong drafting and negotiating experience
- Experience structuring, drafting and negotiating complex intellectual property and commercial agreements in support of hardware and software product development
- Experience with regulatory/compliance requirements for innovative consumer electronics hardware and software products
- Technical background (computer science, electrical or mechanical engineering preferred), with knowledge of software and hardware development and design, including firmware, operating systems, and integrated hardware systems
- High energy, enthusiastic, enjoy working hard and getting things done, able to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top