Amazon's Legal Department is looking for a talented technology attorney to support our rapidly growing and evolving Consumer Devices business. You will be responsible for counseling the business on product and software development. You will work directly with the business, providing day-to-day advice on privacy, security, accessibility, and other product compliance matters.
Duties include providing ongoing legal counseling in a wide range of legal areas, including intellectual property, software, privacy, and product compliance. Some travel, domestic and international, will be required.
The successful candidate must be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology, enjoy working hard and being continually challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
- JD admitted to at least 1 state bar
- 3+ years of legal experience (with at least 2 years at a major law firm)
- Experience with privacy, accessibility, IP, and licensing
- In-house experience at a technology company
- Experience in software licensing is a plus
- Technical undergraduate degree is a plus
- Transactional experience is a plus
- Familiar with IT infrastructure, outsourcing, telecommunications or cloud computing services
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon Lab126's Employees
Senior Manager, Hardware Reliability Engineering
Guneet leads the Hardware Reliability Development Team that works on the Kindle, Fire, and Amazon Echo family of products. Guneet's team plays an essential role in making products like Fire tablets robust and reliable so customers can use them for years.
Back to top