WW Sr. Program Manager Returns & ReCommerce
- Seattle, WA
At Amazon Worldwide Returns, ReCommerce, & Sustainability (WW RR&S), we aspire to zero: zero cost of returns, zero waste, and zero defects.
We are an agile, innovative organization dedicated to 'making zero happen' to benefit our customers, company, and environment. We are constantly innovating to create long-term value at Amazon by investing in the future and focusing on the planet, not just on the bottom line. WW R&R includes business, product, program, operational, data, and software engineering teams, who together manage the lifecycle of returned and damaged products.
In this role, you will be working with product managers, software developers, program managers and operational partners to improve the customer return experience and re-commerce programs. You will champion global Amazon processes, identify improvement opportunities, devise strategies, and guide and implement the improvement effort worldwide. You will be a leader, required to collaborate cross-functionally with technical, operations, and business retail teams to design scalable and automated solutions to customer problems.
Amazon is Earth's most customer-centric company and through WW RR&S, the Earth is our customer too. Come join us and innovate with the Amazon Worldwide Returns, ReCommerce & Sustainability team!
The preferred location for this role is Seattle, Washington.
We will also consider the following locations:
Las Vegas - Nevada
Hebron, Louisville, or Lexington, Kentucky
• Responsible for Return Operations of Amazon fulfilled items for various Amazon Fulfillment Centers.
• Responsible for project support on implementation of return re-inbound processes in return nodes.
• Work with product and technology teams to develop user configurations, and be a visionary leader for the use of technology in improving return customer experience.
• Own and develop KPI's/metrics/goals to measure reverse recovery quality and compliance.
• Prepare reports, specifications, technical analysis to fully define the design requirements, equipment and services required
• Provide direction within internal product and technology teams to adjust system interfaces, APIs and services.
• Work with the Operations, Execution and Supply Chain teams to meet goals and improve performance.
• Coach and guide all project teams throughout the entire project lifecycle.
• Active involvement in Risk Analysis activities.
• Influence Leadership teams at various Amazon Fulfillment Centers.
"Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief."
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Supply Chain or a related field and one year of experience in the job offered or a related occupation.
• Five or more years' experience leading large scale, cross-functional, new initiatives or continuous improvement programs in operations or technology.
• Experience in a product, program, and/or project management role creating a roadmap, collecting requirements, prototyping, testing, launching and operationalizing new major products or services.
• Experience with business analysis, measuring the success of a complex business process, and proposing new business opportunities based on data.
• KPI development and ownership
• Strong detail-orientation with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and motivate project team members to achieve goals.
• Experience developing and communicating goals and strategies across multiple leadership levels, and facets of an organization.
• Extremely strong oral and written communication skills
• High proficiency user of Microsoft Office products like Excel and Word and demonstrated experience using data visualization software and SQL.
• Ability to travel up to 50%.
• Master's degree in supply chain, engineering (any field), operations, business administration, or a related field, plus at least five years of progressively responsible experience in the specialty.
• Experience with reverse logistics.
• Independent and flexible, with high-motivation to delight the customer.
• Experience with iterative development and Scrum and/or Agile methodology.
Back to top