WW Ops Real Estate - Senior Finance Manager
- Arlington, VA
Amazon is seeking a Sr. Finance Manager within WW Ops Real Estate and Global Engineering Services Finance to lead the North America Infrastructure Finance Team whose scope covers capital planning and analysis for the North America Customer Fulfillment Network.
This team defines, creates, analyzes and influences WW Operations in support of Real Estate decisions and global Capacity Planning. This role will have heavy impact and high visibility to essential, business-critical processes, and will require interactions with Directors and VP's within Operations and Finance.
The position will partner with stakeholders such as the Operations business team, Engineering, Real Estate, and Fulfillment Center Finance. You will leverage your educational and applied work experience to lead initiatives to streamline planning/reporting, as well as identify investment and cost savings opportunities within the Fulfillment Center network.
• Own & develop financial analysis ROI and NPV models driving Real Estate decisions across WW Operations Fulfillment network
• Lead strategic projects to create WW processes
• Collaborate with operations personnel to model and drive process improvements and cost savings initiatives
• Identify issues and enhancements to processes, implementing change in conjunction with Regional Finance teams
• Facilitate financial review meetings with key partner business groups\
This role will allow candidates to be based in Seattle or Nashville.
• BA/BS degree required
• 10+ years of relevant work experience; including project management experience
• At least 2 years of experience in performing financial and adhoc analyses using advanced Excel and providing recommendations based on results to senior management for strategic decision-making
• MBA preferred
• Proficiency in SQL, VBA, Oracle Financials and Cognos preferred
• Previous ROI modeling experience
• Knowledge of Manufacturing/Distribution/Fulfillment Center processes and systems a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top