Worldwide Partner Solutions Architecture Leader - SAP on AWS
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services is looking for a fantastic candidate to lead our Partner Solution Architecture team focused on SAP. As a leader of leaders for SAP, within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to lead a Global team of highly technical Solution Architects and deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon's infrastructure web services across AWS's most strategic business partners and their SAP customers.
Role responsibilities include
• Day-to-day development and management of the team that delivers on certification of the AWS platform for SAP workloads
• Working alongside AWS product teams to optimize and extend AWS services to support customers' SAP deployments
• Support key customer and partner development activities.
You should have
• Advanced technical skills in both SAP products and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills that will enable you to represent AWS well, not only to customers but to the broader SAP community including SAP, SAP Partners, Developers, and Architects.
• Demonstrated experience in managing and developing high performing technical teams. Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, enterprise software products, and new technology platforms and architectures.
• The capability to engage and influence C-level executives.
• Stellar excellent presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
• Experience with public speaking
Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required.
This position can be based anywhere in the United States where we have major Amazon presence.
Up to 30% travel global is required.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
• 10+ years of hands-on, technical experience working with SAP solutions.
• 5+ years of leading senior technical teams distributed across the US or globally.
• 5+ years of experience in customer-facing positions, preferably in the enterprise space.
• Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps.
• Previous professional experience designing architecture / operating solutions.
• Experience working directly with SAP engineering teams.
• AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other SAP certifications.
• Advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top