- Seattle, WA
The Registration & Compliance Operations (RCO) organization is responsible for making Amazon the safest and most trusted place on Earth by protecting the innocent and deterring the 'ill-intentioned'. Protecting the interests of the end users is our top priority, balancing being compliant and giving a great customer experience. Our team achieves this objective through a combination of automated and manual investigations of the seller transactions on our marketplace
Amazon is seeking a Workforce Manager to join our team reporting to the Sr Workforce Manager where you will be responsible for delivery of Service level and staffing across global marketplaces overseeing a team of Real-Time Analysts and Workforce Specialists. You will be working in a fast paced environment where each day will bring new challenges and opportunities. This is a high impact role where you will implement workforce methodologies, process mapping making data driven decisions to meet the business goal's / KPI's. The successful candidate will work closely with multiple stakeholders with Business Team's, Site Operations, Training, Analytics and leadership.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
• Lead and manage a team of Real Time Analysts & Workforce specialists across sites and regions, providing ongoing development and management of your team
• Monitor and react to Service level alerts by managing expectations ensuring all service level agreements are consistent for Sellers.
• Perform root cause analysis and implement preventive & corrective actions to address any issues related to performance of key performance indicators such as volume, forecasting and staffing patterns.
• Manage and execute Resource staffing plan's against required headcount, creating best fit shift pattern's in line with country legal & business requirements
• Consistently review workforce management practices for automation improvements and enhancements that support the growth and evolution of business
• Participate and own daily, weekly and monthly business review meetings with key Operational stakeholders
• Clearly communicate dependencies and partner with team's on changes or deviations to plan for any tools and technology projects that impact production
• Coordinate with Operations, Capacity Planning, Forecasting and Finance teams to analyse historical data and forecast demand. Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of site performance via Key Performance Indicators.
• Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, statistics)
• Experience of 3+ years in leading a workforce planning team across multiple locations
• Experience of 3+ years in using workforce management solutions like Aspect
• Experience building capacity models using various statistical tools for forecasting and optimization.
• Experience in Program Management solutions
• Operations Research or Capacity Planning experience strongly preferred.
• Proven track record of sound decision making, taking ownership, and delivering results in a leadership role.
• Track record of having earned the trust of leadership by challenging norms, upgrading team performance, enabling growth, and improving efficiency.
• Ability to dive deep into data, existing processes, people, and technology challenges in order to identify risks and opportunities.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the written and oral communication skills necessary to build relationships and positively influence decision making.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
• Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
• Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
• Exceptional influencing and leadership skills
Back to top