- Poznań, Poland
The Amazon Vision Operations Center (AVOC) team is an initiative, which remotely handles exceptions in the Amazon Robotic Fulfillment Centers Globally. AVOC seeks to complement automated vision based decision-making technologies by providing remote human support for the subset of tasks which require higher cognitive ability and cannot be processed through automated decision making with high confidence. This team provides end-to-end solutions through inbuilt competencies of Operations and strong central specialized teams to deliver programs at Amazon scale. It is operating multiple programs including TRON, VBI, Proxemics, and other new initiatives in partnership with global technology and operations teams.
AVOC team is looking for a Workforce Manager - Scheduling and Staffing who is passionate about their work, understands how to manage resources across a network of sites, and who has the ability to contribute new innovations to the AVOC Workforce Management Team. This is a high impact role supporting one of our largest growing OUs and regions in HC.
An ideal candidate for this role is a leader with demonstrated ability to implement workforce management methodologies, process mapping, and optimization techniques and make data driven decisions to meet business goals. As a Workforce Manager you will be managing a team of Workforce RTAs and Analysts and support worldwide network of business units, and operational centers. You will monitor all issues that impact service levels and take actions to resolve or reduce the impact. Notify support teams as required. Perform operational and oversight responsibilities as required to ensure all SLAs are met. Evaluate facts surrounding schedule adherence, scheduling and workforce management functions including operational situations which can impact productivity such as tool or system outages. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations that require immediate real time intervention. This role will also require cross-team collaboration, project management, and excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will work closely with multiple business teams, Site Operations, Training, Analytics and Leadership. A passion for developing a standard Global WFM model is required, as is engaging with their team to do the same.
Position is located in HYD and would require the candidate to work in shift over the Weekends based on the business requirement
Primary responsibilities include:
• Monitor, manage and control the production environment.
• Monitor and react to Service level alerts by managing and performing recovery actions to ensure high level of service delivery at a global scale. Ensure all service level agreements (SLAs are met to provide consistent service to customers.
• Work with Operational Management to design and agree service protection strategies, ensuring buy in and commitment at all levels allowing the Real Time team to support the customer Experience at all times.
• Provide real-time escalation, recovery, and restore capabilities for any failure of service; notify any major issues to Workforce, Capacity and Operations leaders ensuring the right people know of the incident at the right time.
• Manage business activities such as root cause analysis, risk management and new program launches by working with Operation, Capacity, Scheduling, Program Management and Training teams.
• Constantly review existing processes and research new ones for possible automation improvements or enhancements, designing and installing special project improvements or enhancements whenever necessary.
• Work as SME, guide RTA and Workforce Analysts to drive daily performance call for business status, reports and metrics, reviewing them daily for trends and potential problems at a global level.
• Communicate effectively with peer Workforce leads and Managers across the same functional areas in the other sites to drive priorities.
• Chair regular meeting with Operations Managers to review performance, forecast accuracy, NPT discussions and productivity to devise action plan as necessary for the current day/week/month.
• Identify the reasons for failure of any SLA and Support Ops with OT requirements by ensuring processes are implemented and followed.
• Manage business- and executive-level escalations, including reporting to senior-level leadership.
• Scope out the requirements for new metrics and tools.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 5+ years' experience in Contact Center Workforce Management position required.
• 2+ Years of experience in people management.
• Strong contact center industry knowledge gained from roles within complex fast-paced multi-skilled & multi-site environments.
• Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to interface effectively with staff, managements, and various other internal and external customers.
• Ability to build and leverage relationships with senior leadership to effectively drive change on major, complex and long lasting initiatives.
• Ability to foster a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
• Degree in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, or closely related concentrations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Advanced Excel, Access and SQL
Back to top