- Barcelona, Spain
Since 1995, Amazon has focused on being "the world's most customer centric company." Our customers are worldwide, and include not just consumers, but also our sellers. World-class retail brands and individual sellers increase their sales and reach new customers by leveraging the power of the Amazon e-commerce platform. Over 2 million sellers offer new, used, and collectible selections to Amazon customers around the world. To meet our sellers' needs, our smart, diverse, customer-obsessed employees are constantly innovating and building on new ideas.
Who we are. Within Amazon, the Selling Partner Support (SPS) Organization's goal is to enable sellers, vendors, and brand owners of any size by helping them build the business they want. We obsess over the provision of world class support, technical assistance and account management services to our global partners. We strive to predict our customers' needs, create innovative self-help tools and provide solutions to help them better serve their own customers and grow their businesses. We are a primary interface between selling partners and Amazon through our Associates positive interactions and assistance.
Who you are. As a SPS Workforce Management (WFM) Sr Analyst, you will support worldwide network of business units, and operational centers. You will monitor all issues that impact service levels and take actions to resolve or reduce the impact. Notify support teams as required. Perform operational and oversight responsibilities as required to ensure all SLAs are met. Evaluates facts surrounding schedule adherence, scheduling and workforce management functions including operational situations which can impact productivity such as tool or system outages. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations that require immediate real time intervention.
• Monitor, manage, and control the production environment for SPS North America Seller, Vendor and Brand business.
• Monitor and react to Service level alerts by managing and performing recovery actions to ensure high level of service delivery at a global scale. Ensure all service level agreements (SLAs) or quality indicators (QIs) are met to provide consistent service to customers.
• Work with Operational Management to design and agree service protection strategies, ensuring buy in and commitment at all levels allowing the Real Time team to support the customer Experience at all times.
• Provide real-time escalation, recovery, and restore capabilities for any failure of service; notify any major issues to Workforce, Capacity and Operations leaders ensuring the right people know of the incident at the right time.
• Manages business activities such as root cause analysis, profile management, new marketplace and skill launches by working with Operation, Capacity, Scheduling, Program, Change Management and Contact Routing team.
• Constantly review existing processes and research new ones for possible automation improvements or enhancements, designing and installing special project improvements or enhancements whenever necessary.
• Works as SME, guide RTA and Analysts to drive daily performance call for business status, reports and metrics, reviewing them daily for trends and potential problems at a global level.
• Communicates effectively with peer Workforce leads and Managers across the same functional areas worldwide to drive priorities.
• Chair regular meeting with Operations Managers to review performance, forecast accuracy and productivity and to devise action plan as necessary for the current day/week. Identifying the reasons for failure of any SLA and Support Ops with OT requirements by ensuring a process is implemented and followed.
• Manages business- and executive-level escalations, including reporting to senior-level leadership.
• Scopes out the requirements for new metrics and tools.
• Demonstrates understanding of performance and leadership bar and effectively applies to hiring decisions.
• Understands and communicates the department's vision to team members.
• Sets clear expectations and builds robust launch plans for new team members.
• Sets objectives with team members that enable achievement of department and functional goals.
• Identifies and actively drives team changes, staffing and training needed to support capacity needs.
• Provides input into resource planning discussions.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 5+ years' experience in Contact Center Workforce Management position required.
• 2+ Years of experience in people management.
• Strong contact center industry knowledge gained from roles within complex fast-paced multi-skilled & multi-site environments.
• Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to interface effectively with staff, managements, and various other internal and external customers.
• Ability to build and leverage relationships with senior leadership to effectively drive change on major, complex and long lasting initiatives.
• Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
• Degree in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, or closely related concentrations.
• Proven expertise knowledge with Aspect.
• Proficient in Microsoft Advanced Excel, Access and SQL
Back to top