Workforce & Capacity Planning Specialist
- Bengaluru, India
Are you passionate about driving strategic business & statistical modelling decisions by solving complex problems utilizing data? Join Amazon's Global Data Insights (GDI) and help make a difference for all Amazonians worldwide! The GDI team primarily exists to help Amazon employees get timely answers to their questions and solve their complex HR problems. In our quest to be the most scientifically run HR organization in the world, we are currently looking for an Analytics Professional to drive actionable insights through sustainable analytical solutions and develop as an expert on problems related to GDI's volume and demand forecasting.
• Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management, including confidential and privileged information through advanced data analysis and statistical controls
• Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and dynamically lead difficult discussions by identifying and analyzing data to isolate issues,
• Forecast contacts and plan capacity for team
• Manage long-term and short-term staffing and scheduling
• Build short/long term operational plans
• Determine and implement effective program solutions quickly, so as to not impede BAU production, yet run projects/programs in a bubble/pilot environments
• Plan and manage multiple parallel data analysis and develop the next generation of automation tools for monitoring and measuring data quality, with associated user interfaces
• Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have seller quality as the top focus.
• BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 8+ years relevant business / data analysis experience • Bachelor's degree in applicable field of study • Experience linking and handling large datasets, summarizing data into metrics and conducting a variety of statistical analyses (e.g. regressions, factor analyses, t-tests) • Advanced proficiency with spreadsheet software (e.g. Excel) and at least one statistical software package (e.g. SPSS, Minitab, JMP) • Experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau or Microstrategy • Familiarity with data querying and manipulation via SQL
• 5+ years experience in contact center capacity planning or WFM • Experience in statistical tools, Big Data, R, Python, SQL • Experience in building and analyzing models for forecasting and headcount optimization. • Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, statistics or equivalent) • Proficient in advanced usage of Microsoft Excel
Back to top