Workforce Analyst, Customer Care
Audible is looking for a Workforce Analyst to help bring Customer Service to the next level. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: Fill hearts, minds, and souls with premium audio content that enables learning and literate entertainment.
Put aside your experiences or perceptions of customer service; Audible takes Customer Care to a new level. We're dedicated to creating unforgettable experiences with a focus on exceeding expectations with every contact.
When you join the Audible family, you're welcomed onto a team that values the importance of supporting a culture where all employees are empowered to be innovative, solutions oriented, advocates for success and like to have fun doing so.
- You're an experienced workforce management professional with a strong understanding of workforce management concepts and best practices who seeks a challenging position on a growing Customer Care team. You desire to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment where your strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize competing projects allow you to excel.
- You're innovative. Your ability to look at people and processes differently allows you to transform how a workgroup operates and to build efficiency.
- You have strong critical thinking and analytical skills. You can easily spot trends and enjoy using numbers to tell a story. Your strong written and verbal communication skills allow you to easily and effectively deliver valuable recommendations to the business in a precise, concise and direct manner.
- Be the whiz-kid that brings a BI sensibility to our WFM team – show your expertise in SQL, statistical modelling, scripting & automation and a dynamic visualization style
- Perform contact trend analysis to help management anticipate future impacts to our ability to meet service level goals; analyze data sets and deliver recommendations
- Build short and long term forecasts with staffing recommendations; perform "what if" scenarios with volume, AHT, and shrinkage variables
- Creation of human-centric flexible contact center schedules that balance demand and satisfaction
- At least 3 years of experience working in a call center workforce management environment
- Experience with standard call center applications and systems, including IVR, ACD and WFM software
- Ability to forecast both manually and software-aided
- Strong understanding of workforce management concepts and standard/alternative methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of spreadsheet and database software, especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet all deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Bonus points for any and all of the following: SQL, relational DB, microstrategy, tableau, scripting, AWS, quicksight
We have a comprehensive benefits package. Here are some of the fun and meaningful perks we offer:
- Daily catered lunch, Monday breakfast and juice bar, snacks and Friday happy hours
- Free onsite gym and 25% fitness reimbursement
- Seasonal sports clubs - basketball, hockey, soccer, volleyball, softball and more
- Company sponsored events
- Transit reimbursement, paid parking and shuttle service
- Tuition assistance
- Annual Amazon discount
- Meaningful community involvement opportunities including mentoring interns, literacy tutoring and Audible Scholars, along with collaboration on start-up projects incubating in Newark Venture Partners
Audible, Inc. is the world's largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We're an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 350,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/ Female/ Disability/ Vet
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top