Workforce Analyst - ADS
The Amazon device team designs & engineers high profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. We provide customers a fully integrated service with instant access to over 27 million movies, TV shows, magazines, newspapers, books, songs, apps, and games.
The speech data services team is part of Amazon's speech platform organization that provides speech recognition capabilities for a variety of Amazon products and searches, most visibly, the recently launched Amazon Echo product.
- Support the delivery of service levels, and productivity targets for the site and marketplaces he/she is supporting.
- Responsible for the assignment of tasks to the operations by optimizing the usage of workforce.
- Manage the development of global standards (Average Handle time, NPT, Shrinkage, Attrition) for ADS planning ensuring that all changes successfully inter-operate with existing operational processes.
- Work with operational and support teams to effectively plan short term non-productive time
- Work closely with data associates and team leads to pro-actively identify issues and take appropriate actions to minimize impact
- Assist the development of Workforce Management & Scheduling system by partnering with in-house technology teams
- Running "what-if" scenarios for associate staffing and make proper use of statistical tools.
- Manage and drive change through effective use of clearly defined delivery plan, ensuring stakeholders receive regular updates.
- Lead and participate in global ADS projects and initiatives. He/She will own providing optimal solutions for upcoming initiatives.
- Proactively identify service improvement opportunities and ensure continuous improvement within Capacity Planning across strategic and tactical forecasting, advisor scheduling, metric reporting and real-time delivery.
- Candidates with superior analytical skills in any industry are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of Call Centre or similar experience related to a solid understanding of production environment metrics (such as Forecasting, AHT, Shrinkage, and FTE's) or with data analysis
- Experience with process design and documentation.
- Proven planning and time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and deal with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making skills that foster developing creative solutions.
- Proficiency in scripting, querying and/or analytics tools: SQL, R, SAS, or similar tool
- Ability to deep dive, conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions
- Experience working with speech and/or language data
- Flexible, people oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Experience exercising strong oral, written, listening and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer focus and bias for action.
- Prior experience in data mining and analysis in any industry.
- Ability to develop presentations and a proficiency in MS Office suite
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top