Workflow / Process Control Specialist (weekend shift)
- New York, NY
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
Amazon is looking to hire a Process Control Specialist to join the team and play critical role in our Fulfillment Center near Barcelona.
The Process Control Specialist would be responsible for communication of workflow status with Operations and Area Managers whilst escalating any Customer Experience Risks and reporting any SLA failure risks or deviation from Standard Work to the Sr. Managers and General Manager. The Process Control Specialist is expected to play the role of an advisor to the operations team based on his holistic view of the outbound flow and facilitate communication between multiple areas of outbound operations. As part of this role you will be required to work flexible shift patterns and provide cover for holidays and short notice events.
As part of this role you will be required to work Saturday - Wednesday (nights) and provide cover for holidays and short notice events.
• Understand Outbound Shift Planning
• Understand Fulfilment/Warehouse Centers Systems and ability to manipulate them
• Ability to effectively identify and communicate detailed technical issues. Escalate to management, facilities.
• Communicate Customer Shipment Risk and performance opportunities to FC operations in a standardized manner.
• Ability to track and report system performance through various equipment performance monitoring software platforms.
• Seek for opportunities for further automation and improvement of Flow tools.
• Ability to advise, coach and effectively communicated with the new managers or new colleague on the central flow standards and processes.
Please send us your CV in English
• Fluency in English.
• Strong communications skills - being able to effectively communicate to all levels directly and remotely
• Demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills, ability to analyze numerical data points, work with data to assess situations and take appropriate action.
• Must be flexible in terms of work schedule
• Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly.
• Need to demonstrate good understanding of urgency and good judgement under limited supervision
• Detail oriented: accuracy is essential.
• Knowledge of additional EU language would be an advantage.
• Bachelor's Degree would be advantageous.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills - must display patience, strong customer service skills and helpfulness at all times.
• Good judgment, self-empowered and autonomous.
• Ability to demonstrate working well in a team environment remotely and at an advisory level.
• Computer knowledge and preferably SQL code language.
Back to top