We are looking for a Wireless Software Production Engineer based in Shenzhen to support production builds at various NPI stages. Candidate should have at least 5 years of experience and possess good RF test development knowledge, candidate is required to be familiar with RF requirements on Wi-Fi (802.11), Bluetooth, Zigbee, LoRa, and cellular standards such as UMTS. Candidate will pursue cost saving and process improvement via innovative approach. In particular if candidate has strong mindset on operational excellence it will be an added advantage.
In The Role:
The primary responsibility of this role is developing RF calibration, testing tool, and verification of wireless function at production site. This position requires the candidate to work closely with RF design team, QA team, Operation team, Product & Test Engineering team to facilitate successful production of wireless device in factory. The candidate need to analyze results in conjunction with RF System Engineering teams to identify the root cause of issues during xVT build. Beside RF production supports, the candidate will get involved in innovative process improvement initiatives, and has the freedom to build and experiment his/her own ideas that improves cost and efficiency.
• Bachelor's degree or higher level education in Electronic/Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science and Technology.
• 5+ years' experience in wireless test software development related to WIFI (802.11)/BT/ZigBee RF products such as Wireless router/Mobile phone/Tablets.
• Understand RF parameters from specifications IEEE802.11 and 3GPP (for LTE/WCDMA/GSM).
• Experience to test sets such as LITEPOINT IQ series, Anritsu8870A, Anritsu8820 or CMW500 for RF testing.
• Working knowledge on Window, DOS, Android, Unix and Linux environment
• Good ability in multi-task and handling a large number of tasks at the same time
• Ability to travel internationally.
• Master degree.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Solid coding, algorithm, and debugging fundamentals.
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.