Wireless Software Engineer
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
In the Connectivity Solutions Group, we are inventing the future for consumer electronics and connectivity and are looking for a Sr. software engineer to bring our vision into reality. If you love to be hands on from defining system architecture, concept prototyping, and enabling mass production while working with a world class, highly accomplished team, we would love to talk with you.
As a Senior Wireless Software Engineer, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and bring to market innovative consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
Connectivity is a core feature of our products. We have openings for wireless firmware (FW) and software (SW) engineers
to build a team responsible for developing new and unique wireless connectivity solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in wireless software and firmware development
- Experience in wireless LAN and WAN technology, with hands-on experience in working with one or more wireless chipset platforms
- Experience with end-to-end SW development tool chains and environments
- Experience with C/C++ and embedded SW development
- Experience working on radio solutions for wireless devices
- Understanding of the communication stack from layer-1 and drivers through protocol, routing and network management
- Experience in the following fields: device-level integration, testing at both the device and network level
- Linux device driver and Linux network stack experience
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top