WFM Real-Time Analyst
- Seattle, WA
At Ring, we're looking to hire an RTA (Real-Time Analyst) to be part of the Ring Community Support Workforce Management team. The RTA will be responsible for real time monitoring of service levels and site performance during the day to ensure effective management of the incoming and outbound phone, chat and email volume. The position will have high visibility to all the operations teams internal and third-party. This position will be working 3rd shift.
• Intraday real time monitoring of service levels for all queues at all sites.
• Real time monitoring of agents performance from all teams at all sites.
• Drive real-time adherence to the expected capacity against the actual performance to achieve service levels and efficiency metric goals
• Communicate and call out changes to incoming contact patterns to operations and the broader WFM team
• Have a real time communication with the WFM team and operations when call outs or changes need to be done
• Support changes within routing profiles
• Update and send reports related to the performance of each site including but not limited to shrinkage, occupancy and NPT usage
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders from all sites to ensure shared objectives are met
• Review TTs assigned to the WFM team that require real-time assistance to different stakeholders
• Review and process VTO/NPT/OT requests in real-time
• Provide assistance to the WFM team as needed
• 1+ years of experience in a contact center environment
• 1+ years previous experience in a Workforce Management role as a RTA or Analyst
• Proven experience with Aspect or other WFM platform
• Proven strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment
• Demonstrates Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently
• Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel in a business environment
• Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
• Analytical with attention to detail
• Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrates high degree of ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making and implement effective resolutions
• Proven ability to build relationships quickly
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone - while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Back to top