Webinar Program Manager
AWS Digital Marketing - Webinar Team is looking for someone who is passionate about online education and digital marketing, enjoys interacting with internal stakeholders and external customers, and possesses exceptional user experience judgment and strong ownership.
The Webinar Program Manager will lead programs that educate tens of thousands of customers each month. He/she will own the strategy for the program and drive the process of selecting presentation topics, drafting marketing messaging, preparing presenters and moderators for the live presentations, and evaluating and reporting on the programs for further improvement.
The ideal candidate has extensive hands-on experience organizing events and driving cross-functional campaigns. The role requires superior time management and interpersonal skills. The candidate will interact with the marketing leadership team in aligning the strategic focus and will guide cross-functional stakeholders through the event each month under a tight timeline. The candidate has an eye for details and always puts customers first. He/she can QA and fine tune each deliverable to the highest possible standard. Because of the nature of live event, the candidate is expected to always have contingency plans and react fast to conflicts and unexpected changes under pressure.
- Bachelor of Art or Science
- 5 years or above work experience in event management, program management, user experience design, or digital marketing
- 1+ years hands-on experience with webinar / webcast and virtual event technology and tools
- 2+ years running online events or educational programs
- MBA with 5 years or above work experience in event management, program management, user experience design, and digital marketing
- Excel at detail-oriented, hands-on, and metric-driven tasks
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Maintain high energy while working with ambiguity and against tight deadlines
- Demonstrated improvement on programs and user experience
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top