Web Development Engineer II
We're seeking a Web Development Engineer to join the Amazon Drive's International Customer Acquisition and Retention Services (ICARS) team.
What is Amazon Drive?
Amazon Drive is an organization of products and services that includes; Amazon Drive, Amazon Prime Photos, and Amazon Prints.
At ICARS, we own customer acquisition initiatives to reach customers all over the world.
Who You Are: You have excellent coding skills in an object-oriented programming language, solid CS fundamentals and strong problem-solving capabilities. Nothing makes you happier than bringing the UX/CX to life. You are a natural leader and can organize teams of software engineers to deliver results. You are comfortable driving long-term technical vision and architecture in order to meet the goals of the business.
What you will be doing:
Your new team is responsible for the design, development, and testing Amazon Drive's international launches, as well as the end to end customer experience around benefits and subscriptions. Your solutions will be high-quality, maintainable and robust.
What you will get from us: You will get a startup like culture with the stability of an established industry leader. You will get support and resources from some of the smartest people in the industry to continue learning. You will build software that will improve our customer's lives.
Make your mark and change the world. Come join us now!
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Genuinely excited about technology
- have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications.
- Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience working with XML and XSLTs.
- Experience in XHTML, Java script, CSS and general Web 2.0 techniques
- Object oriented design and coding skills in Java or similar language.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top