Passionate about conceptualising, building and operating massively scalable systems? Looking forward to become the seed team member of a new initiative? If so, here is an opportunity tailored for you.
Who are we?
Amazon businesses continue to experience a rapid expansion into new markets and geographies. In order to continue to delight customers around the world, Amazon needed the ability to efficiently integrate with hundreds of external providers of all sizes to achieve the lowest fulfillment costs. Our Transportation Technology division builds the complex software solutions that work across our shippers and carriers to optimize both time & cost of getting the packages delivered. We are at the heart of Amazon's worldwide operations. Amazon businesses and carriers are our customers. We are building a NEW carrier facing product to replace a multitude of manual processes and tools. Our mission is to hide the technical complexity behind simple user experiences that delight our customers. Our journey has just started and the possibilities are immense.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
• Experience with services using Java, Spring framework or similar
• Strong CS fundamentals in software design including algorithms, data structures and the ability to dive deep.
• Familiarity with cloud and web services technologies (esp. JSON, REST, XML, etc.).
• Experience with web frame works such as React
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Knowledge of AWS/Cloud technologies.