Web Development Engineer
This new team is looking for a Software Engineer to build a foundation for a new family of products from the ground up. You'll be part of a world-class team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up. This is an opportunity to operate and engineer systems on a massive scale, and to gain top-notch experience in cloud computing. You'll be surrounded by people who are wickedly smart and passionate about AWS Technology and our product.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years professional experience in software development
- Deep understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency with Amazon Web Services or other cloud infrastructure technologies
- Strong background working on developer tool chains, a variety of programming languages, and integrated development environments.
- Demonstrated ability to invent and simplify
- Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Technical leadership experience.
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Expects and requires innovation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top