Woot.com, an Amazon company, is seeking a talented and passionate Visual Designer to help create the future of Woot by designing fun, engaging, and sometimes irreverent promotional assets.
The best candidate will be a strong designer with an adaptable style. You will know how to effectively leverage the principles of design even when creating pictures of cats with lasers shooting from their eyes.
- Conceptualize, execute, and deploy various types of creative for on-site promotions, social media campaigns, and advertising campaigns
- Execute design within brand guidelines
- Contribute to the evolution of your team's design practices, recommending improvements in existing standards and patterns
- Presenting your work to the team for feedback and approval
- Managing your own work queue
- Work in partnership with other designers and editorial team
- You persistently focus on the customer
- You use intuition and data to inform your decisions
- You listen to and respect feedback
- You assertively and tactfully sell and defend design
- You understand the power of good design and how it can influence a business
- You have a sense of humor. Woot is fun and quirky; it's okay if you are too.
Bachelor's Degree or 3+ years working as a professional designer in team setting
Online portfolio of work showcasing beautiful and compelling design solutions
Can demonstrate the ability to partner with multiple teams outside of design
Experience presenting to senior stakeholders
Can demonstrate a high competency level with typography
Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
Can demonstrate a high competency level with a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
Ability to create digital illustration
Knowledge of pop culture trends
Basic web development skills
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top