Visual Designer, Amazon Payment Products
- Seattle, WA
Do you want to disrupt the financial space by creating the best in class designs for Amazon's payments products that reach millions of customers? Do you have a desire to contribute to the design strategy and execution for a fast-growing business with significant impact on our customers?
Amazon Payment Products manages all Amazon and partner-branded payment services such as co-branded credit cards, third party credit cards and reward redemption programs. We are continuously adding new market-leading features and product innovations. Amazon is looking for strategic thinker with hands-on expertise in developing world class product and marketing experiences that delight customers.
You are a creative whiz with 5+ years of experience designing world class brands that people desire and use every day. You are an organized self-starter who can deal with ambiguity and are always on the lookout for ways to improve the customer experience. You are an excellent collaborator and have no problem presenting-and defending-your ideas to other designers, product managers, and company leaders.
You thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment. You are visual master of your craft, capable of designing inspiring content and campaigns that captivate audience worldwide. Above all you are passionate about solving real problems for real people through research, design, and iteration.
You will work with members of the design and marketing teams to create experiences that are engaging, useful, and solution oriented. You will apply customer data and insights to tailor your designs to customers needs and pain points.
You've set the standard for design solutions with your world-class design talent, command of visual principals, masterful typographic skills, and keen attention to detail.
• A digital portfolio or samples of work listed on resume demonstrating mastery in human-centered design solutions with measurable results
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Bachelor's degree in Communication Design, Digital Design, Digital Advertising, or comparable degree program, or commensurate experience
• Proven experience designing for consumer-focused credit and banking, fintech, insurance related products and/or industries • Experience design and build of motion graphics
• Knowledge of information architecture, usability, UI and UX design
• Previous work in advertising or marketing, focused on multi-channel design
• Visual narrator and taste-maker, well versed in the details that deliver in delightful customer experiences
• Ability to scope design initiatives and manage/prioritize work items
• Understand and respond to performance data (metric tests, research studies), and steer the direction of future creative designs
• Have a keen for visual principles and execution in products and marketing campaigns
• Experience maintaining high quality creative, strong attention to detail, operating in a fast-paced, iterative environment
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization from peers to senior leadership.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top