Video Producer and Editor
AWS Training & Certification is seeking a driven, talented, and experienced Video Producer and Editor to create engaging content as part of our digital learning experiences. As the Video Producer and Editor on the Training and Certification's Learning Design team, you will be responsible for producing engaging video content including lectures, interviews, role-play scenarios and motion graphics. You will closely collaborate with learning experience designers and visual designers to create engaging learning journeys that have a cohesive look and feel and integrate into the overall AWS brand.
This is a hands-on position that includes video production, shooting, editing, motion design, and sound design. A successful candidate will be an effective communicator that can handle multiple projects from beginning to end, under tight and evolving deadlines. They can work independently with little supervision and/or collaborate with a team of producers and creatives to raise the bar with each project.
The ideal candidate has top-tier skills in Adobe Premiere Pro and has a portfolio of producing, shooting and editing that demonstrates storytelling in a variety of formats and styles (short-form, long-form, integrated media, social, broadcast, etc.).
- Produce a variety of different training video styles (lectures, interviews, role-play scenarios, animations, etc.)
- Shoot or direct external crews on studio and on-location productions
- Edit and manage video post-production projects and assets
- Consistently demonstrate understanding of the video and animation production process best practices
- Deliver on time, every time
- Work with internal and external video producers, crews, and vendors
- Have a high degree of attention to detail especially when managing multiple video projects, versioning, and receiving feedback from project owners
- Manage communication between project stakeholders and the post team
- Collaborate in a team environment and clearly communicate to teammates, vendors and stakeholders
- Collaborate well with other producers and designers
- Self-motivated to continually raise the creative bar
- Online video portfolio that demonstrates video producing and editing skills
- Minimum 5 years video production and editing experience
- Minimum of 5 years shooting video
- 5 years with Adobe Premiere Pro and other NLE's in a production environment
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience producing instructional videos or background in education or digital learning
- Experience managing workflows that utilize Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Experience with Adobe After Effects and Photoshop a plus
- Experience streamlining video post-production workflows for high volume output
- Experience building global localization workflows
- Experience with VR/360 video
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top