Verification Technical Leader
- Seattle, WA
AnnapurnaLabs as part of AWS, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop the semiconductor platform which is based on revolutionary architecture.
Take part in the development of cutting edge products within disruptive system architecture. You'll have the opportunity to work on the technologies that power the world's largest Cloud provider, within a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment. Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
We are looking for talented people to join the Pre-silicon Verification team and help us technically lead the challenges of the next decade.
To learn more about Annapurna Labs, you're welcome to watch the following videos from the recent re:Invent conference:
AWS re:Invent 2020 - Infrastructure keynote with Peter DeSantis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYNwOh90Pg
AWS re:Invent 2020: Deep dive on AWS Graviton2 processor-powered EC2 instances - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLysl0QvqXU
• More than 5 years of experience with RTL verification.
• Knowledge of Hardware verification concepts and tools (UVM , Coverage Driven verification)
• Good understanding and knowledge of object oriented programming concepts
• Verilog/ SystemVerilog/ Specman
• Team player.
• Highly motivated.
• Willing to work in dynamic and demanding environment.
• Fast learner.
• Knowledge in the following programming languages: Perl/Bash/TCl/Python/
• Knowledge in PCIe, Processors, Ethernet, DDR
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability
Back to top