- Buenos Aires, Argentina
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. We are seeking exceptional engineers to build the next generation of our cloud server infrastructure. Our success depends on our world-class server infrastructure; we're handling massive scale and rapid integration of emergent technologies.
AnnapurnaLabs, an Amazon company, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop the semiconductor platform which is based on revolutionary architecture.
Take part in the development of cutting edge products within disruptive system architecture. You'll have the opportunity to work on the technologies that power the world's largest Cloud provider, within a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for talented people to join the Pre-silicon Verification team and help us technically lead the challanges of the next decade.
Position can be located in the north (Haifa) or in the Center (Tel-Aviv)
• Electrical/Computer Science engineer
• 1-10 years of experience with RTL verification.
• Knowledge of Hardware verification concepts and tools (UVM , Coverage Driven verification)
• Good understanding and knowledge of object oriented programming concepts
• Team player.
• Highly motivated.
• Willing to work in dynamic and demanding environment.
• Fast learner.
• Knowledge in the following programming languages:Perl/Bash/TCl/Python/
• Knowledsge in PCIe, Processors, Ethernet, DDR
Back to top