Vendor Manager, Customer Service
This role reports into the CS US Senior Operations Manager and is responsible for managing the partnerships and performance of our global outsourcing (GO) partners to ensure that we deliver an exceptional and seamless experience for Audible listeners. This role requires an effective communicator with superior relationship building skills, performance coaching experience, and a passion for process and continuous improvement. This role fits an individual who can thrive in a culture that promotes empowerment, taking initiative, finding solutions, collaboration, and having fun.
You understand the complexities of a fast-paced, high performing organization and can handle multiple, abstract projects while dealing with constant change. You have a strong desire to achieve results and continuously raise the bar. Lastly, you have the ability to effectively manage time, priorities and deliverables.
- Responsible for overall US GO sites performance and quality management
- Support Senior Operations manager in other aspects of GO partnerships (communication, performance, escalations, engagement and relationships)
- Travel to each partner site, at least once annually, to evaluate and report on site performance, training and quality programs, facilities and CSA engagement
- Own the progress of site KPIs by applying strong management practices of monitoring, analyzing, identifying and resolving performance challenges through preparing and completing action plans
- Discover process opportunities, partner strongly with process improvement function and relentlessly drive continuous improvement at GO sites
- Develop a strong escalations management and review program that ensures exceptional customer experience
- Own the rewards and recognition program for GO sites
- Partner with internal sites to create team activities that drive high engagement and performance in the US network
- Foster an environment of collaboration and cross-site partnerships through Pulse and instill People Principles and Customer Care tenets within the GO sites
- 2-3 years in a customer service organization with a direct responsibility for driving KPIs and quality management
- Demonstrated ability to identify KPI opportunities, develop and implement action plans to improve performance
- Proven track record in understanding customer concerns and can handle critical escalations with calm and respect
- Proven process improvement experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and present at an executive level
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and constant change
- Passionate about people and customers. You believe that a service can only be as good as its customers believe it to be.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- Previous vendor relationship management experience
- Ability to deeply analyze data
- Process Improvement (Lean/Six Sigma) experience
We have a comprehensive benefits package. Here are some of the fun and meaningful perks we offer:
- Daily catered lunch, Monday breakfast and juice bar, snacks and Friday happy hours
- Free onsite gym and 25% fitness reimbursement
- Seasonal sports clubs - basketball, hockey, soccer, volleyball, softball and more
- Company sponsored events
- Transit reimbursement, paid parking and shuttle service
- Tuition assistance
- Annual Amazon discount
- Meaningful community involvement opportunities including mentoring interns, literacy tutoring and Audible Scholars, along with collaboration on start-up projects incubating in Newark Venture Partners
Audible, Inc. is the world's largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We're an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 350,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/ Female/ Disability/ Vet
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top