Vendor Flex PA - Jackson/Cape Girardeau, MO
.Amazon is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill Warehouse Associate positions at our vendorflex Kimberly-Clarke Pittston location. The ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to customer service as it relates to product fulfillment. This position may be required to receive products using radio frequency scanners, relocate products using forklifts, pallet jacks and walkie-riders. Warehouse associates may also be required to pick customer orders on all levels of a multi-level mezzanine, pack and ship customer orders and troubleshoot problems to resolution. Warehouse associates are expected to understand all aspects of production, adhere to strict safety, quality, production standards and be willing and able to work on powered equipment (i.e forklift or cherry picker).
- Work with and/or around moving mechanical parts
- Noise level varies and can be loud
- Temperature in the fulfillment center may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 90 degrees
This position will be located in Jackson/Cape Girardeau, MO.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, preemployment drug screen and background check.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing and able to work all shifts
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Able to read and take direction in English
- Must be able to lift up to 49 lbs
- Willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- No active final written warning (e.g. for quality, productivity, safety, attendance)
- Continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
- Able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines)
- Vendor Flex experience strongly preferred
- Positive work attitude & leadership skills
- Commitment to a culture of safety
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top