VAT Account Rep/Business Analyst
- Hyderabad, India
This is a role for VISA (VAT International Services on Amazon) team. The product has been the largest filing provider amongst ~10 providers.
In this role, you have to be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail and passion for data, and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. It's a big ask, and we're excited to talk to those up to the challenge!
• You need to call the sellers to nudge them to adopt VAT services on Amazon
• Retrieving and analyzing data using SQL, Excel, and other data management systems
• Reactively and proactively developing and executing analyses that provide important insight into the business
• Designing and implementing self-service reporting solutions that enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions
• Monitoring existing metrics and partnering with internal teams to identify process and system improvement opportunities.
• Zeal to call sellers, who are the backbone of Amazon's business
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, or related discipline.
• Minimum 2+ years of experience as an Analyst role preferred.
• SQL Knowledge and Hands-on experience is a must.
• Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Experience with E-Commerce, Retail and Business Analytics would be an advantage.
• Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new DW tables
• Advanced SQL skills, fluent in R and/or Python, advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
Back to top