- Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. AWS has the broadest and deepest set of machine learning and AI services for our customers' businesses. We are seeking experienced validation engineers to build the next generation of our cloud server platforms. Our success depends on our world-class infrastructure; we're handling massive scale and rapid integration of emergent technologies.
As a member of the Cloud-Scale Machine Learning Acceleration team you'll be responsible for the design and optimization of hardware in our data centers including technologies such as AWS Inferentia which is a machine learning inference product designed to deliver high performance at low cost.
You'll provide leadership in the application of new technologies to large scale deployments in a continuous effort to deliver a world-class customer experience. This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position, and you'll work with thought-leaders in multiple technology areas. You'll have high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and you'll be constantly looking for ways to improve our products' performance, quality and cost. We're changing an industry, and we want individuals who are ready for this challenge and want to reach beyond what is possible today.
- Ownership of post-silicon validation of system including both HW and SW.
- Develop and execute post-silicon test plans by running SW on silicon.
- Develop software to test, evaluate and stress the silicon and system
- Responsible for booting, silicon bring-up, debug, and device characterization.
- Work in the pre-silicon verification environments and with emulation to ensure successful bring-up.
- Contribute to debug architecture to enable efficient debug of silicon.
- Understand intended applications and stress systems from a customer perspective.
- 5+ years of experience in system validation
- Test plan and test development experience (in C or C++)
- Silicon debug and first silicon bring-up experience
- Automation and scripting experience in Perl or Python
- Familiarity with firmware and software debug
- Experience in FPGA or Emulation based pre-silicon validation
- Performance and/or Power analysis and validation.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top