UX Program Manager, Amazon Business
- Hyderabad, India
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion dollar global business. At Amazon Business, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech and retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations reimagine buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes, unlocking our potential worldwide.
Amazon Business (https://business.amazon.com) launched in 2015 to meet the business purchasing needs of commercial, government, education and non-profit customers of all sizes worldwide. Today, Amazon Business is loved by diverse customers in 9 countries worldwide (and growing), ranging from the largest companies in the world such as General Electric to sole proprietors, using experiences designed for desktop, mobile, to smart shelves. Business buy more than $1 trillion of products each year, ranging from staples to DNA sequencers, in the US alone. In 2021, Amazon Business reached $25 billion in sales, remaining one of Amazon's fastest-growing segments. And we're just getting started. And we're just getting started.
We are looking for an innovative, self-motivated UX Program Manager to lead cross-functional teams to deliver high quality products to millions of Amazon Business customers worldwide. A successful candidate will have both strong creative sensibilities and mastery of operations and metrics. You measure your projects' effectiveness and are willing to propose changes in process and technology to drive efficiency and productivity. You are a relationship builder who cares passionately about the customer experiences that we create in partnership with our internal customers. If you are a detail-oriented driver who wants to lead the execution of a design and delivery process with huge customer reach, then we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work with the UX Operations team to establish scalable mechanisms across the Amazon Business organization
• Work with UX managers and leads to establish process, gather feedback and iterate as needed
• Provide visibility on design work in flight to project stakeholders and management
• Identify, understand and plan interdependencies based on team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, etc
• Ensure seamless communication by increasing and managing connection points, both internally and with engineering and product management teams
• Facilitate seamless delivery for multiple UX related projects, at times simultaneously
We are open to hiring this role to sit long-term in Hyderabad. Initial relocation would not be required; that date would be determined by Amazon's future return-to-office date.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
• 4+ years of project management or design program management experience in a fast-paced digital media environment.
• Project management experience for large company or agency.
• Solid understanding of designer workflows and/or previous experience working hands-on as a visual or UX designer before transitioning into production/project management roles.
• Fluency with operational metrics (escalations, time to respond etc.)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the enterprise.
• Passion for and curiosity about collaborative project management and/or asset repository technologies.
• Passion for technology and design industries and commitment to improve against them.
• Proven track record of execution in a demanding operational environment, with measurable efficiency improvements over time.
• Results oriented with a proven track record of on-time project/program delivery for large, cross-functional projects with global stakeholders.
• Proven ability to use analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to extract data and build metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge legacy requirements.
Back to top