UX Producer, Amazon Business
- Hyderabad, India
Amazon Business (https://business.amazon.com) launched in 2015 to meet the business purchasing needs of commercial, government, education and non-profit customers of all sizes worldwide. Today, Amazon Business is loved by diverse customers in 9 countries worldwide (and growing), ranging from the largest companies in the world such as General Electric to sole proprietors, using experiences designed for desktop, mobile, to smart shelves. Business buy more than $1 trillion of products each year, ranging from staples to DNA sequencers, in the US alone. By 2018, Amazon Business had already reached $10 billion in sales and remains one of Amazon's fastest growing segments. And we're just getting started.
We are looking for an innovative, self-motivated UX Producer to lead cross-functional teams to deliver high quality products to millions of Amazon Business customers worldwide. Join our growing User Experience team, supporting a team of visual, UX, motion, and researchers to develop best-in-class design solutions for Amazon devices and programs. As the Producer, you will work closely with UX designers, developers, globally-distributed business owners, and other product teams across the organisation to manage projects, requirements, and release schedules. You will drive communication on roadmaps, program updates, risks, and change management. Cross-team coordination, project management, and executive communication skills are essential. Your emphasis will be on planning and prioritisation, schedule tracking, issue triage and planning, and removing obstacles from both production and visual QA processes.
We are open to hiring this role to sit long-term in Hyderabad. Initial relocation would not be required; that date would be determined by Amazon's future return-to-office date.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
• 5+ years of experience as a UX producer, program/project manager, or similar role.
• Delivering complex projects from initiation through delivery with the ability to identify and mitigate risk on projects
• Setting or collaborating on business objectives in order to deliver system or process solutions with the most efficient use of resources and technologies
• Building project plans and templates such as project schedules, risk logs, status reports, metrics plans, etc
• Tracking and reporting on the status of a portfolio of projects
• Successfully identifying and implementing process improvements using six sigma and data to inform priority
• Analyzing the needs of multiple stakeholders/users to improve projects and clearly documenting requirements
• Demonstrating a bias for action and an ability to deal with great ambiguity. One of the key success criteria for this position is the ability to effectively drive change in loosely defined situations
• Balancing big picture thinking to define strategy while staying on top of every detail to ensure smooth delivery
• Presenting to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences, including senior and executive level leaders
• Experience leading project delivery for large, cross functional projects
• Background working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and working directly with designers and developers
• Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
• Experience with Agile/Scrum
• Experience building/delivering products
• Understanding of UX design, motion, sound design and software development
Back to top