UX Designer, Amazon Pharmacy
- Seattle, WA
DESIGN AT AMAZON PHARMACY
At Amazon Pharmacy, we are using design, service, and technology to change the way people think about medicine. Design has been a vital part of our company's DNA since Pillpack's founding days as a startup-in-residence at IDEO Cambridge. You'll have the opportunity to make a big impact on customer's lives while designing the future of pharmacy.
We are seeking a UX Designer with 5+ years of experience that has designed products and services that people use every day.
You are an organized self-starter that can deal with ambiguity and are always on the lookout for ways to improve the customer experience. You obsess about the details while building in systems and have expertise designing across UX, branded systems, screens, and print. You've set the standard for world-class experiences with your visual design chops (including use of foundational design principles) to deliver branded experiences at scale. You are a creative problem-solver and collaborator that can navigate ambiguity and move from macro to micro and from concept to execution with little direction and confidence. You are proactive, process and detail-oriented, and a self-starter who can handle multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment. You are an excellent storyteller and capable of presenting-and defending-your ideas to other designers, product managers, and senior leaders.
You are also a master at your craft, capable of designing inspiring content that is both accessible and commands attention, by levering user testing and prototyping in your design process. You will own and drive visuals and UX across the physical and digital touch points for the end-to-end customer and prescriber interactions and reshape the pharmacy experience across touch points- customer facing UX/UI, medication labels, medication literature, packaging, and in-box inserts. Above all you are passionate about solving real problems and helping people stay healthy.
Note: we are open to someone either relocating to Seattle/Boston to be co-located with our team or working from an alternate Amazon location with frequent travel.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
• You have at least 3+ years of professional experience with a focus on print and digital design
• Mastery in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and other digital design tools
• Fluency and experience in the design thinking process
• You have experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers, and or operations to implement your designs
• Experience in branded communication for print and digital
• Experience maintaining high quality creative, strong attention to detail, operating in a fast-paced, iterative environment with tight deadlines
• Experience working across digital and print and successfully translating ideas to production ready designs
• Experience in designing for world-class retail or CPG, Ecommerce, or experience brands with contextualized communication (in-store, mail etc...). Previous work in UX design or marketing, focused on multi-channel design
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences
• B.A. or B.S. in Graphic Design, Visual Design, or comparable degree program
PillPack is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top