Want to be part of a true start-up within AWS (a real two pizza team) that is tackling a whole new set of complex problems? The AR/VR group is looking for User Experience designer to join our growing team.
As a UX designer, you will create wireframes and workflows for applications and services while defining new interaction models for a rapidly evolving field. You will be designing for desktop apps, cloud services, web apps, voice commands, and the entire suite of AR/VR hardware (Hololens, Vive, Oculus, Daydream, GearVR, etc.)
We are looking for a talented designer familiar with the current toolset used for making games and interactive experiences. You should have solid design instincts and a willingness to explore and test new types of interactions.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience creating services and applications on different platforms and devices (desktop, web, mobile, etc.)
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design. This should include approach and process.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Proficiency in UX design and prototyping tools.
- Experience with user testing.
- Familiarity with Digital Content Creation applications, game engines, and workflows for producing interactive content.
- Familiarity with AR, VR, and video game UI design and technology.
- Familiarity with Web, Devices, and Voice UI design and technology.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top