University Programs, Recruiter
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to fulfill the customer promise to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the University Recruiting team at Amazon. We need an exceptionally capable University Recruiter to develop and enhance Amazon's visibility on campus in order to recruit and hire top emerging talent for Amazon.
You must be able to plan and prioritize against customer targets, manage candidates against tight timelines and use metrics to show results. You must thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun and get the job done. You will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. You have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- Ensure hiring targets are met for the business groups you support, creating a written plan and strategy for meeting those targets
- Implement and manage school strategies to ensure we are maximizing our on-campus potential
- Manage and track all candidates and offers as well as any competitive data you gather.
- Work with the other recruiting team members (recruiters, sourcers and coordinators) to effectively manage candidates
- Drive candidate interview schedules and coordination of post-interview debrief meetings
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Recommend and implement ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Travel will be required for this position, estimated at 10%. concentrated during on campus interview seasons.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of university or other recruiting experience or equivalent work experience.
- MS Office: including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and/or client relationships.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships with customers, candidates and schools, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Leadership experience.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top